A. It’s easy to order from us:
• Go to the shop and find the products that you want
• Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
• Once you add a product to our cart, you’ll be directed back to https://lowpricebud.com. Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
• Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: https://lowpricebud.com/checkout
• Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
• When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
• Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
• At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us.
• Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us.
• We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
A. Yes. We ensure that the package is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy. We use Xpresspost mailers which are secure and discreet.
A. Our customer service representative is available only by email Monday to Friday, 9am PST – 5pm PST. Please allow 24 hours for a response.
A. No. We only ship within Canada.
A. If the product was not shipped, please email us with the order number to cancel. If you are looking to edit or add to an existing order, you will need to create a new order with us, and then email us with the old order number for us to cancel the previous order.
A. All products are final sale, there are no returns or exchanges.
Payments and Fees
A. We accept Interact E-Transfers that is compatible with all major banks and credit unions within Canada.
A. No, there is no tax included with our products.
For any orders over $150 after discount, the shipping is free. We ship our orders via Xpresspost for a $20 Flat Rate price and will provide a tracking number via email for you once the order has been shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We are now offering priority shipping for $40. For rural areas, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and Yellowknife priority can be anywhere between 2-7 business days.
A. Once the E-Transfer is sent, it may take up to 48 hours for us to process the payment. The E-Transfer transaction will be pending until we can collect the funds sent by E-Transfer. Once the E-Transfer is received by us, we notify you by email and send you a tracking number once the order has been shipped.
A. Use your online banking or credit union to send an E-Transfer to us. Please refer to instructions once you check out.
A. Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your E-Transfer to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there has been no payment after 48 hours, then the order is cancelled.
A. If you don’t get your package after two days past the expected delivery date, contact us via email. We will do a trace with Canada Post. If it is stuck in transit status, and is still in transit status for over 30 days it will be deemed as lost.
If there is a trace done, Canada Post will do an investigation which may take 5 business days to complete. If the package is located Canada Post will ship it to you and you should receive it a few days later. We don’t offer refunds if the package arrives late due to postal issues. Please order at your own risk, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages if your order is marked as delivered when tracking. Please make sure you provide us with the correct shipping address. We do not return packages that have an incorrect shipping addresses. Please let us know if you receive your package at a community mailbox (we will send it with a signature required to prevent theft). We only ship out packages with “signature required” when requested.
A. There are two possible scenarios here:
• The postal representative delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
• The postal representative scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, email us and indicate that the item has been received.
*Please keep in mind once package is deemed as, “successfully delivered” via Canada Post, we are unable to provide a refund.
An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, mail room, or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
• Community mailbox
• Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mailbox should also be checked.
A. Any order over $300 dollars is sent with a ‘Signature Required.” If you don’t want this option, leave a note with your order indicating “No Signature required, Please.”
A. If you’re using Canada Post to track the package, this is likely human error. This can occur because the postal representative may handle the postal code incorrectly. If they are off by one letter or digit, then the package will go to another city. This results in a rerouting delay of 1-2 days before the package is sent to the right destination.
A. Most people get their package on time or a day later. In many cases, the tracking isn’t updated due to missing a scan which is a common occurrence. If you don’t receive it 2 days after the expected delivery date, contact us and we will do a trace with the post office.
Unfortunately, there are much higher percentage of postal thefts when shipping to Nunavut, Northern Ontario, and Northern Quebec. We cannot offer any delivery guarantees. If you live in these areas, you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or refund if your package is lost or stolen.
A. We email the tracking number before scanning the package at the post office. It won’t show up as trackable on the Canada Post site until the package is scanned by the post office. The correct tracking should show up by the end of the business day.
Shipping insurance will cover the cost or replacing your order AND shipping costs giving you peace of mind!
To avoid fraud or misuse each case will be audited before the order is replaced. Before any orders are replaced we will thoroughly investigated individually.
If your package is missing more than 3 days past delivery date you may request to use your shipping insurance by filing a claim with us. To file a claim you must provide your order# as well as tracking# to email@example.com. After we confirm your order and tracking number we will file a trace with Canada Post.
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will start an investigation (which can take up to 5 business days to complete). If they locate the package, they will ship it to you and you will receive it a few days later. If they cannot locate it, and it is deemed lost or stolen we will replace your order.
Insurance will only cover packages that do not make it to their final destination and can be confirmed lost or stolen or in “limbo” by postal tracking. All packages are shipped to the exact address that is provided by the customer (you). Therefore; once the package is delivered by the postal worker the package is considered delivered and fulfilled. Once the package is delivered and confirmed you can no longer claim for the order.
Shipping insurance is single use and only applies to the order it was purchased with. It cannot be rolled over or used with any future or prior orders. The charge or $9.99 is non-refundable and non-recurring. Insurance will only apply to orders that do NOT make it to their specified address and must be counted missing for 4 business days after Canada Post has completed their investigation (this does not include weekends or stat holidays). All packages are delivered via express shipping (2 day shipping).